EcoPark Bike Locker
EcoPark™ Series bike lockers are CycleSafe’s economy locker, offering the quality features of our flagship ProPark bike locker series with a reduced footprint.
When analyzing strength, low transportation costs, reduced maintenance expense and estimated over 25 year design life, EcoPark series bike lockers provide a better value for bike lockers.
Each space efficient unit is comprised of two triangular stalls, forming a space reduced two door two bike unit, or a one door rectangular unit can be specified to accommodate one or two bikes.
Doors and tops constructed of structural compression-molded composite with grafitti/UV-1 resistant coating, and TGIC-coated steel side panels. EcoPark units fit in compact spaces with a smaller footprint, or may be set against a wall with a single door for a one or two bike unit, or link in a row to accommodate multiple bikes.
- 1-door access yields 18 square feet of storage for 1 bike
- 2-door access yields 9 square feet of storage for each of 1 or 2 bikes
- 33” wide x 50-1/4” high x 77-1/2” length
- Door opening – 29” wide x 44” height
- High Strength ribs/bosses molded composites
- Compression molded SMC doors and tops
- Optional side panels
- UV and graffiti-resistant polyurethane finish
- Flame resistant to UL-1 rating
- Built in Chicago Ace II high –security locks
- Full length security latch bar system
- TGIC frame system
- Side by side freestanding design
- Simple, easy to install
- Ships kit form / quick assembly / low freight
- Total recycled content
- CycleSafe EcoPark Bike Locker Warranty
- Extended product life span
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Moderate thermal conductivity
- Contoured roof repels water or dirt
- Electronic access locks
- Single-sided door entry/one or two bike rectangular unit
- View-thru doors
- Master keyed systems available
- Key management systems
- Swing handle for user’s padlock or D-lock
- Interior coat hooks
- Door check “Hold-Back” kit
- Weathershield for lock face
- AC power recharge center and outlets
- Structural plastic/end panels/partitions
- Media display panels
- Side and door panel logos
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Bolted floor panel
- Pre-assembled and shipped upon request
EcoPark Door-View Bike Locker with two doors, partition, and two bikes, showing structural panels.
EcoPark Bike Locker door and top panels showing structural ribbing.
Additional Custom Colors Available on Request
Recommend 6'0" Access Aisles