CycleSafe Staple™ Bike Racks are the recommended standard for high-vandal areas, as the 2″ square tubing/crossbar provides additional security and allows a bike to be secured by both wheel and frame. Approved by the Association of Pedestrian and Bicyclists Professionals, the Staple Bike Rack meets government standards for Class II short-term bicycle parking.
Standard includes 2″ square steel tubing with cross bar for additional security coated with Black TGIC zinc primer powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance. Custom powder coat finishes are available upon request.
Staple Racks accommodate two bikes per rack, providing stability for the bike frame that allows clear access for pedestrian walkways. The stability and uniform bike parking allows more bikes to be parked per square foot than wave type designs.
- Durable, maintenance-free
- Designed for uniform stability
- Parks more bikes per square foot
- In-ground, surface, or rail mount
- Rail-Mount Bike Rack includes 3 racks for a 6-bike capacity
- Custom TGIC zinc primer powder coat finishes
Not a stocked item, longer lead times apply.