Lock Options for ProPark Locker
- T-Handle, Keyed: Standard on all CycleSafe bike lockers. T-handle pops out when unlocked. Three keys supplied. Removable vending-type lock cylinder. Full-length stainless steel channel engages for locking.
- Swing-Handle: Stainless steel swing handle allows the lockers to be used on a first-come, first-served basis. Cyclist secures bike in the locker with their own padlock or U-lock. For 3/8” maximum diameter padlock or 5/8” maximum diameter U-lock. Full-length stainless steel channel engages for locking. Lock not included.
- Bluetooth Digital Access: Secure bicycle parking with a smartphone. Includes bike locker management app. T-handle pops out when unlocked.
- Keypad: Programmable pushbutton keypad with keyed access.
- Keypad + Bluetooth + RFID: Includes RFID proximity card or fob reader. Battery-operated remote access via Bluetooth. Keycode operated. With mechanical key override. Interior exit handle.
Category: Bike Parking Options