Bike Wall Rack
Standard Options $79.00
The Original WallRack
CycleSafe’s Original WallRack™ was the first vertically-hanging wall rack for bikes to effectively store a bike in a simple, space saving, and economical vertical bike storage rack. Since its introduction over 15 years ago, our wall-mounted bike rack is often imitated by inferior designs which lack the details of our patented bike WallRack™, including our support of the rim by cradling the front wheel between two tire supports that securely hold the bike. Other vertical bike racks put stress on the bike by hanging the rim on hooks, or by holding the bike between two straight tire supports.
Designed to free up floor space, The Original WallRack™ parks a bike against a wall or chain link fence to allow easy access and locking of the bike wheel and frame.
Bike Wall Mount
The Bike WallRack™ is fabricated of heavy-welded 3/8″ diameter steel wire frame with two mounting holes 12″ apart installed 16″ O.C., with 12″ offset to allow for handlebar clearance. Hardware includes 2 tamper-resistant 5/16″ diameter lag screws and 5/16″ lag shields for concrete or block installations.
The CycleSafe bike wall mount design is suitable for indoor or outdoor use, available in four polyester powder coat finishes or stainless steel. CycleSafe bike wall racks are ideal vertical bike hangers for campuses, parking garages, bike rooms, transit stations, multi-family units, or any wall location where space is limited.
- Curved tire supports that perfectly compliment the shape of a bike wheel, cradling the rim instead of pinching or adding unwanted pressure that can lead to damage
- Easy to use – simply roll the bike up into The Original WallRack™
- Allows hanging of helmets or other bicycle gear
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Multiple mounting options, even compatible with a chain link fence
- Available in four durable polyester powder coat finishes or stainless steel
- Specify 45º angle kit for additional space efficiency
- 17502: Powder Coat
- 17503: Stainless