To meet your secure bike parking needs, CycleSafe Bike Lockers are modular and expandable.
The starting configuration of a CycleSafe Bike Locker is a stand-alone bike locker with a door on each side, and a diagonal divider creating two compartments for securely storing two bicycles.
A single bike locker is just the beginning. Bike locker space requirements can be reduced by installing modular lockers side by side so they share common dividers, creating rows of space-efficient bike parking.
Bike Locker Starter Unit
We call the first locker in a row of bike lockers a “starter unit”. The bike locker starter unit has two end panels.
Bike Locker Adder Unit
Because the CycleSafe Bike Locker is a modular system, units can be interlocked, side-by-side. We call the additional lockers “adder units”. An adder unit has an internal side panel to separate the locker from the starter unit. An end panel from the starter unit is placed on the end of the adder unit, creating a two-locker bank.
Expandable Bike Locker Bank
A two-unit bike locker bank stores four bikes. That’s great, but what if you want the capacity to securely park ten bikes? To store ten bikes you will need a starter unit and four adder units. The same two end panels from the starter unit go on the ends of the locker bank.
A locker bank has two end panels and internal side panels to separate the bike lockers.
Modular Double-Tier Bike Lockers
To make your secure bike storage even more space efficient, Double-Tier Bike Lockers can be stacked to park twice as many bikes in the same footprint. If you start with a row of five bike lockers that park ten bikes, make them Double-Tier, and now you can park twenty bikes in the same spot.
Advantages of Modular CycleSafe Bike Lockers
- Can be customized to any bike parking capacity to create space-efficient bike parking that fits your location.
- Are more space efficient installed side by side because they share common dividers.
- Bike locker rows by other manufacturers are often single lockers placed side by side, creating a staggered appearance with varying gaps and heights. CycleSafe interlocking panels create one continuous row of lockers, without gaps, making aesthetic uniform site lines.
- The CycleSafe patented interlocking design incorporates structural features that make it secure against pry bars, knives, weather, and fire—problems that often plague other bike storage products.
- Can be reconfigured or relocated as needs change.
- Lockers can be added later to increase bike parking capacity.
- Allows individual components to be repaired or replaced without having to pay for a whole new locker if severe damage occurs.
- Can be stacked to double the number of bicycles parked per square foot.